Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page tree attachment export in Confluence

Pablo da Silva _ACP-JA_ October 14, 2016

Hi,

is there a way (OOTB or with an add-on) to select a page from a space, and download all the attachments at the same time, mantaining a hierarchy in order to know the attchaments location on the page tree?. A zipped folder structure containing all the files would be ideal. I could only generate a PDF with an index table and when an attachment is present you can download it via its URL.

Thanks,

Best Rwgards

Pablo da Silva

2 answers

1 vote
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2016

If you have at least space export permissions:

Space tools --> Content Tools --> Export --> XML --> Custom Export --> Deselect All --> select the page you want to export

0 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2016

Could you clarify your question please ...

Are you meaning you want to download all the attachments from one page?  In which case there is no specific meaning of your reference to "hierarchy".  You can download all attachments from one page directly by clicking the the paper clip icon just under the page title or using Ellipsis (three dot icon) and select Attachments, then scroll to the bottom of the list and select "Download All"

Or are you meaning you want to download all the attachments from a Parent page and all its Children pages, and keep some structure of which page each set f attachments came from?  I think Milo's answer sounds like that might work but I haven't tried it.  If it does work could you up your rating count of his answer so we all know for the future smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events