Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Page properties report not populating results

I am setting up a page properties report on a confluence site almost identically to one I have set up on another team site except it will not populate on the new site. I have checked that the labels match between the page with the page properties macro and the settings for the page properties report macro. I tried it both without an ID and with an ID for the chart. The chart has a left header row. Are there site level administrative settings that could be different?

2 answers

@Cassie McCullough @Dave Mathijs I was having the exact same problem.  When I inserted the table into the Page Properties, by default it inserted a table with a header row.  I deleted the header row, and now the Page Properties Report is picking up all my Page Properties field values.

Conclusion: the Page Properties Report doesn't like header rows.

Did you replace it with a header column? I currently have mine set up with a header column. 

Nope.  No headers.  Just regular table cells.  First column has the field names.  Second column has the field values.

0 votes
Dave Mathijs Community Leader Jun 07, 2022

Hi @Cassie McCullough welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are there any page restrictions on the pages that contain the page properties?

When I click on restrictions, it says the page is unrestricted, so I don't think so.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

975 views 15 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you