Page properties issue in Confluence Page

kA March 18, 2014

Hi friends,

I created the template in my confluence and based on that template i created the page in my space. Then i display the list of pages created by template in another page by using the page properties report macro and it is works fine.

Then i perform the some modification in the table which is present in the page properties macro of the template. Then i created the pages based on that template. I got the some additional column in the same name in the page which shows the list of pages by using the page properties report macro, how can i remove that one.

Please refer the screen shot:

Please share your thoughts,

Thanks in advance,

Karthik A.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2014

Hi Karthik,

It looks like you have the same behaviour as: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/253906/page-properties-report-macro-not-showing-all-data

We found that the cause is that when manually modifying a Page Properties table, a hidden tag (like <p> or <span>) might be present in the field text, making fields with same text be treated as different. This also makes impossible to list a column by it's name.

The bug report CONF-32367 has all the details about the problem and how to workaround it.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events