Page number in the table of content

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2014

When I use the custom PDF export of Confluence, I sometimes have in the TOC a list item that spans 2 lines. When the second line is also almost filled, the page number seems to be split, one number is on the second line, the other number is on a third line on the left.

Example:

1.34 201404 Principiële goedkeuring van voorontwerp besluit Vlaamse Regering inzake goedkeuring van IMKL en PMKL en betreffende de inwerkingtreding van het KLIP-wijzigingsdecreet dd 17 januari 2014 wat betreft de wijze van het afhandelen van een planaanvraag 50

Is this a known issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2014

Hi Patrick,

I hope that I understand to your request :)

PDF export is always little bit problematic. So we have to make a few CSS fixes for that. Maybe try to set line-height or margins?

And which version of Confluence do you have?

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2014

Hi Ales,

We have version 5.5.3.

Patrick

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2014

We have the same. So maybe try to define line-height in CSS

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2014

OK, but how do I do that for the TOC?

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2014

This is all our CSS where is somethink with li (html elemt for lists)

.wiki-content > div > ul,   
.wiki-content > div > ol{
   margin-left: 15pt;  
}

p, td, th, table td, table th, li, a, div, span, .panelMacro, .panelMacro td, .panelMacro p {  
  font-size: 10pt; line-height: 13pt;  
  font-family: "DejaVu Sans Condensed", serif;  
}  

li {  
  margin-top: 2pt; margin-bottom: 2pt;  
}  

div.toc 
{
    page-break-after: avoid;
}

Last one, page break after is about one issue, maybe it was fixed. When we exported to PDF, we have a page break after TOC :)

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2014

Hi Ales,

I added the line-height for the li element: the toc was better for some items, but other items get the same issue then.

Not sure if it's a Confluence PDF creation problem or a Adobe PDF problem.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2014

Still have the issue...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events