Page moved from a different space does not show up in the new space's content report table

I had a page that was located in space A, and I moved it to a new space (space B). Inside of space B, there is a "How-to" page with a Content Report Table that lists and links all of the how to articles in this space. However, the Content Report Table does NOT list the page that was moved from space A, BUT on the side navigation, I can see the link for the page that was moved.

I would like to know why the page and link is showed in the side navigation, but is not listed in the Content Report Table.

1 answer

I figured out the issue. The Content Report Table was only looking for pages that had this label: kb-how-to-article

Once the new page had that label, is shows in the list.

Meg Holbrook Community Champion May 04, 2018

Happy you were able to answer your own question! 

I was going to suggest checking the report filters and labels.

By the way, warm welcome to the community!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Confluence

Confluence Admin Certification now $150 for Community Members

More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...

203 views 2 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you