cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page is no longer accessible

Jeff Moulton September 21, 2017

Hi,

I had a page on Confluence at the following URL:

https://stretchinternet.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DEV/pages/15597569/Geo+Restrictions+Legacy+Integration

It was working fine this morning, but when I went away from the page and tried to return, it is not able to load it. It keeps spinning (see the image).

Any idea what could cause this? Nothing was changed on the page. To my knowledge, I was the only one accessing it at that time and all I did was navigate away and then come back.

Other pages are working fine.

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 9.24.18 AM.png

Thanks for your help.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2017

Hi Jeff,

I went on your instance and tried to view that page. After spinning a long time I got the "page not found" message I would expect to see if there were restrictions or permissions preventing me from loading it.

Searching for the page located it and showed excerpts. It should not show up in my search results if I am not permitted to view it, so I am not convinced it is a restriction/permission issue.

Also in the search results, I found a PDF that seems to be attached to that page. I could not preview it, most likely because of the Failure on Media Services we are currently experiencing:

We are aware the current incident can also affect the overall usability rather than attachments, such as Confluence pages not loading. We are working with the highest priority to recover this service, we do apologize for any disruptiveness this issue is causing.

Please keep an eye on the incident linked above. When it's fixed, please update the thread to let us know if the page will load. If it still won't, we can dig more deeply.

Thanks,

Ann

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events