Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Page include shows error on table chart

Edited

I'm trying to do a page include. The page I'm trying to include has a table with the new charts feature (which is super cool). Unfortunately the table from the included page shows an error rather than displaying the chart.

To be clear, the chart displays fine on the source page. The error only occurs on the second page where I'm trying to include the first.

I'm on confluence cloud.

error.png

1 answer

Hi @Glen Young ,

As far as I know the standard charts do not support dynamic tables (Jira Issues, Page Properties Report, reused tables via Excerpt Include macro).

You may turn to this thread and ask your question here.

If you use the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app (that is our add-on), you may reuse the source table with the help of the Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros and create a required graph with our Chart from Table macro.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

408 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you