Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page created in Confluence not accessible

Richie September 13, 2017

Hi there

I'm an admin on my cloud based Confluence instance.  Today I created a page in an existing space.  A collegue of mine went to the URL (https://cathxocean.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/STS/pages/4337200/Customer+Camera+firmware+versions) and requested access using the button which appeared.  I received the email notification and approved access.

Later I went back to the URL above to make some more edits to the page, but I got the page saying I did not have access and to request access!  I pressed the request access button but I got a message saying the email was not sent and to contact the administrator (ie, me).  I've been unable to access the page since.  I've searched for the page in the space it was created in and also across our whole Confluence site - its like its just been permanently deleted by someone.

Any ideas on what could have happened here?  Or is there a way for me to track its changes / history?

Cheers

Richie

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan Kearney
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2017

Hi Richie,

That is strange! The first place to check would be the audit log:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/audit-log-829076528.html

Richie September 13, 2017

Thanks for the tip.  I checked out our audit log and its showing nothing changing at all today!  I'm beginning to wonder if this is something to do with our cloud instance?

Ryan Kearney
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2017

Hmm. Might be worthwhile to check with support. They can grep the logs on the backend for more details. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events