Hello , 

Can I assign few people for approvals  for a confluence Page 

Thank-you

2 answers

2 votes
Parvaneh Zand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2020

Hi @umessh ,

There are plugins for page approval, I've tried Comala Approval. you can read about it here:

https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CDALS/Applying+Comala+Document+Approval+to+an+Individual+Page

umessh February 27, 2020

Thankyou dear @parvaneh_Zan , wondering if I can do his without a plugin in place.

Parvaneh Zand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2020

@umessh  I don't think so. Users that have Add Page permission, can save, publish and restrict pages without a pending for approval step!

Approval status, is like having a workflow on confluence, so you need to use third-party apps that provide workflow and review capabilities.

Like # people like this
0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2020

@Parvaneh Zand thank you for recommending Comala Document Approval! 

@umessh you can try Comala Document Approval and the other apps in the family - Comala Document Control and Comala Document Management with a free trial from the marketplace, see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219822/comala-document-approval 

Please note that I work at Comalatech and there are other Atlassian apps on the Marketplace that may also suit your requirements

Kind regards

James - Senior Product Manager at Comalatech

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events