Page Properties Reporting tracking ones that show no content across all space pages?

Mark Robinson September 28, 2020

Hi, 

I currently using the page properties and its counter part page properties report as a method of assigning document IDs to pages. I have a "database" of child pages that contain a page properties table that contains document ID information for the space, around 300 child pages. Then each official page then uses a page properties report to pull across its unique document ID from the "database".

It was working well until I've reached tipping point for all the pages in the space. Basically I find official pages that contain a page properties report (from the template used) but its got no corresponding page property (document ID) and it just says No content found, hence its missing a document ID since no new child page exists in the 'database'. It happens that only one or two pages have this missing. 

Therefore my question is, can anyone tell me how to build a report tracker that would tell me the pages that have "no content found" i.e. an empty report within their page properties report?

.i.e checking that every official page created contains a document ID.

Much appreciated,

Mark

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events