Page Properties Report not displaying status flags correctly

Samantha Gouveia January 28, 2020

I am using confluence to document business requirements and in high level terms my layout is 10 pages, each one titled with a BR01, BR02 etc reference.

On each BR page, I have inserted a "page properties" macro, filled in the content for the page properties and then published the page.

I have then built a page called the Requirements Index, which uses a page properties report. Each of these 10 pages is currently showing on my Requirements Index page, displaying the specific content I entered into each page properties macro table.

So in principle the pages and the idea of an index is working. The issue is within the page properties macro table, on each BR page, some content is collected via a status macro for example the status might be "in progress" and coloured green. However, when the status appears on the Index page, in the page properties report its displaying as "in progress" and coloured grey or yellow or any colour but green.

Why are the colour choices I'm making for status flags on page properties macro pages not feeding into the page properties report macro with the correct colours.

your help and advise is appreciated, thanks SAM

UPDATE: upon further testing it only happens when I pick the status colour as purple on the "page properties" page, that appears as grey on the "page properties report" page. All other status colors appear to translate correctly.

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2020

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for bringing this to us, and welcome to Atlassian Community. I remember I ran into this issue a while back, on this thread:

Purple is a new color for the status macro, so it was not an available option in the old editor's version of the status macro.

For this reason, when it's referred to on a page which is still on the old editor, it displays as grey.

My former colleague, Marco, has raised the issue you're running into as a bug here:

• CONFCLOUD-65801 Page Property Report is displaying old Status layout even though the source Status are from the new editor

You are welcome to add yourself as a watcher on that bug, so you can be alerted as to when there are any changes. If you click This affects my team it will help us keep track of the number of affected customers.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events