Last week we updated our Confluence from 5.1.4 to 5.5.
One of the pages that we often use is created using the Page Properties Report macro. This page does show all the pages with the specified label but doesn't show the values from the Page Properties macro.
I hope someone can help.
Thanks in advance.
I found the cause of the problem.
The setting "Columns to show" was case insensitive in Confluence 5.1.4. All our specified labels were in lower case.
I just specified the columns exactly as they are named in the Page Properties macro and it worked. Easy solution for a relatively easy problem.
More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs