Page Properties Report lost its date and task formatting with the "new look"

Stephen Forti August 11, 2017

The Page Properties Report I have been using now has lost two pieces of formatting after the "new look" was implemented this week.

First, the dates no longer show up in different colors for past due, upcoming, and long term.

Second, tasks no longer show up with checkboxes indicating whether they have been completed.  They are now just bulleted lists.

Please see attachment for example.  Thanks.pagepropertiesnoformatting.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2017

Hi Stephen,

There appear to be issues with the Page Properties Report Macro and this has been reported in a bug ticket: CONFCLOUD-56632. For many users it wasn't loading at all, but I see that you have it loading, but formatting is not correct.

I've reported this to the developers, as I want to see if this is related to the original bug ticket.

I will keep you updated on the process.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2017

Stephen,

I have confirmation from the developer the two are not directly related, and have created a new bug for the issue you discovered:

- CONFCLOUD-56780

Please watch that case to be updated when there are any changes, and let me know if you have any questions!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events