Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Properties Report : With Parent Filter

Jared Campbell August 18, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Page Properties Report Macro  Is it possible to setup a filter that is like In Space -> Current space, but would be "With Parent .> Current Page"?  In other words, I'd the report macro on a page to query the Page Properties of all child pages beneath it.

1 answer

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2016

Have you tried the With parent filter?

image2016-8-18 13:6:42.png

Jared Campbell August 20, 2016

Hi Milo,

Thanks for your response.  The "with parent" filter works great, but unfortunately you have to select which parent.  I have a template page where I've inserted the "Page Properties Report" macro that I would like to have automatically generate the report based one the page regardless of its title.  It would be analogous to the "This Space" filter that automatically looks up the space that the page is contained within.  

With this said, any additional thoughts?

Jared 

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2016

I'm pretty sure you could do something with Confiforms, as it can work with the generated page ID of the created page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events