Page Properties Report: Showing Headers Not in Page Properties

Johnathon Leslie April 7, 2022

I am having an issue. I created a page in Confluence and set up a table as a Page Properties macro. I used this same page to copy and create new pages, each with the same table with the same page properties. When I set up the Page Properties Report macro at the main level page, it started showing columns/headers that do not appear in any table in any of the pages. I have no idea as to why this is or how to correct it. 

1 answer

0 votes
Kim Trask April 7, 2022

For the Page Properties Report macro to pull data properly from a Page Properties macro added to other pages the Page Properties macro needs to be consistently structured in all pages with a shared parent page or in all pages with a shared label. There cannot be table  header differences one page to the next and only a single header row/column can be identified. Ensure only one Page Properties macro is deployed per page and that the table header in each Page Properties container is the same across all pages (there must be a defined and consistent header row).

Johnathon Leslie April 7, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! I double checked all relevant pages and they all have the exact same table structure. I can also confirm that there is only one table property on each page linked to the main level page. 

Kim Trask April 7, 2022

In that case, within the page that holds your Page properties report macro, open the macro for editing. Ensure the common label for the individual pages and appropriate space(s) are selected, and click "Show" next to options. Scroll down to "Columns to show" and type in the exact header for each column, comma separated, you wish to display on this page. That should omit the extraneous headers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events