cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Properties Macro cannot be blank?

MarkC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2014

Prior to our recent upgrade to 5.5.2, we made extensive use of the page properties and page properties report macro. After the upgrade, I found numerous instances where the report macro was not longer pulling in all the pages with the page properties macro and the label.

In all of these instances, the page properties macro was blank with no table. It was used simply to pull in those pages with just the title (it was an odd setup, but it really worked well for our organization needs because those pages then held more pages with actual full content).

Now, it appears, that I can not longer have a blank page properties macro on a page. Is this true? Was this anticipated functionality? I don't really want to, but it looks like I have to go through every one of these pages and add a table into the blank page properties macro, unless someone else has thoughts on this.

1 answer

0 votes
Julia Wester [Wittified]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2014

I believe it might be: "The body of the macro must be set up correctly for your information to appear in the Page Properties Report. " https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF55/Page+Properties+Macro

I don't think they anticipated/support your use case. I'm not 100% sure but the documentation and your experience lead me to believe that. I would put in a service desk ticket with them to be sure.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events