Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Approval Report Issue

Logan Jaynes June 2, 2015

Hello,

I have a few pages that are just the page approval report macro. They worked at first but now when I attempt to connect to the page confluence just sits there loading for a while. Eventually it loads the shell and the content shows this message

"Error: Rendering this content exceeded the timeout of 120 seconds."

Any ideas?

Regards,

Logan

6 answers

0 votes
peter.gilgunn January 13, 2020

I was getting this error on a single space out of a total of eight spaces I'm managing (the page approval report worked on the other seven), so I started stripping out pages and page content until the page approval report started working.

The issue I found was with some imported content. The fix for me is likely not the general solution for everyone, but it worked, so it could be worth exploring your problem along the same lines. 

One of the users in the space with the page approval report error had imported a series of tables from common spreadsheet and word processing softwares by doing a straight copy and paste. When I deleted those tables and did a "Clear formatting" on the remaining content, the Page Approval Report started working.

Hope this helps. I also really like the macro.

0 votes
Riku Ihalainen March 11, 2019

Any updated on this?  Approval report just died on me...   Just when I started to like it :(

0 votes
heeckhout November 14, 2017

I am experiencing the same thing. At first it worked, but now not anymore.

0 votes
Martin Poirier _MTL AUG Leader_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2016

got same problem the report does not work at all.  It even run thread in background forever (we waited 1 week before reboot)  I sent a ticket to servicerocket with many dumps, will give news if they tell me anything.

0 votes
Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2016

Hi,

Same for me, any news about this issue? Have you ever contacted the ServiceRocket editor?

0 votes
Lissette Carrasco September 29, 2015

Hi. Were you ever able to resolve this issue?  I am experiencing the same thing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events