PLEASE READ THE DESCRICPTION.

ADMIN August 15, 2022

HI, I just receive a card from one of your customers it was change the template that I CONNET THE TRELLO AND CONFLUENCE CLOUD AND MAKE A NEW POWER UP THEN USE THAT TEMPLATE.

THEN THE COMMENT DISAPPEAREED. WAS THAT YOUR COSTUMERS? SHOULD I do it?

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2022

Hi @ADMIN , I am unaware of exactly what you are referring to here. Please provide more context.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2022

Please, don't SHOUT - it's hard to read and some people find it quite rude.

Your question does not make sense to me.  Could you explain more to us?  What Trello card?  What power-up?  What has Confluence got to do with it?  Template for Trello or Confluence?  What comment?

ADMIN August 16, 2022

Hi Nic,

ALL OF THEM DISAPPEAR SO SOON AJUST LIKE A CARD COMES TO MY FIRST BOARD IN TRELLO. AND RIGHT NOW MY TRELLO ACCOUNT HAS PROBEM AND ASKING ME TO WAIT SO I CANT GIVE YOU THAT CARD JUST RIGHT NOW. ALSO TNAKH YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2022

I'm sorry, I can't help you with that, you're not explaining anything (and it's REALLY HARD TO READ).  "Has problem" tells us nothing.

Like Jack Brickey likes this
ADMIN August 16, 2022

i just have the right to last night could get my trello account back. so now I SHARE THE BORDS`S LINETHAT CARDS ARE ADD TO THAT WHICH WHII ALSER ALL YOUR QOUSTION. LAST NIGHT I WAS TRYRING TO COPY IT ALL FOR RIGHT HERE BUT IT DOESNT LET ME REPLY IT, ALSO GMAIL DIDNT SEND MY REPLY AND ITIT ERRORS. I TRIED DO MUCH BUT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WHICH I choudnt  find and solve THE ERROR. SO i share my board link with you and hope IT helps .

PLEASE COPY THE LINK IF IT DOSENT WORK. OR ASK ANY QUESTION IF IT CLOUD HELP SOVLE THE PROBLEM. THAHTNK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE SO KIND AND FRIENDLY.

MY BOARD LINK: https://trello.com/c/5bJzWmLH/8-how-to-use-this-board

PLAESE CHECH THE CARDS ON BORDS TO GET ANSER YOUR GUESTIONS FOR

HELPPING ME.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 02.32.44.jpeg

ADMIN August 16, 2022

more other question.

I want to delete my atlassian account and create new atlassian account which has no setting . because I MADE DO MANY MISTAKE IN PERVIUOS. so I want to keep trello and connet to new acount of atllassian. what is the best for my decision? delete and continue with some one  the page you would gave me?
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2022

I can't read or understand the comment with all the SHOUTING in it, where you talk about trello and gmail - it does not appear to contain any explanation of what you are trying to do or what the problem is.

We can't see your trello board, and the screenshot seems to be of a card telling you how to use a power-up, but you've not told us what part of the instructions you are not following.

The last comment, we can help with.

To delete an Atlassian account, go to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility , select "account preferences" and then "delete account".

If the account "owns" any products, you will need to shut them down or name someone else as the owner and remove yourself before you can delete the account.  I suggest you do that with your Trello - add the new Atlassian account to the billing before trying to delete the old one.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events