Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF title page to include the first page of page OR header to be only on 1st page

Alicia Miller September 24, 2014

Hi All,

So I am trying to get my company logo on the first page of a PDF export.

I'm trying to achieve this through the PDF Layout HTML not the stylesheet as images are not scalable though the stylesheet and look terrible when exported. 

So what I want to do is either:

1. Configure the title page so the it has the logo in the top left hand corner and the contents of the exported page starts on the title page and not on the next page. 

OR

2. Configure the Header so it has the company logo and only appears on the first page of the exported document. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alicia

1 answer

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

Hi Alicia,

did you already checked out the Scroll PDF Exporter add-on?

Using this you can define a separate title page via the template designer or define your headers and footers in your page layouts (with the option to have other headers on your content pages than on your title pages).

Please have a look at the following blogpost for further advantages: 5 Reasons to Use the Scroll PDF Exporter

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Nils smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events