PDF previews have stopped working Edited

When I have a pdf as  link on a page I cannot see the preview of that pdf link (i.e. a small version of the actual contents of the pdf. This is something that has stopped working since the middle of last week. Has anybody else encountered this?

Is there a solution?

edit: I think it stopped working after I installed the Atlassian Companion

many thanks,

1 answer

0 vote

Hi David,

Is the image in this link what is occurring? Are you on Confluence Cloud?

There appears to be a bug right now in Confluence Cloud that is causing PDF previews not to load.

If this is the same for you, please let me know, and you can also watch and vote on that bug. It helps us keep track of the number of users who have run into the issue.

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon,

Yes this is the image I am seeing and yes I am on Confluence Cloud. I have voted on that bug.

many thanks,

David

Thanks, David! Looks like they're reviewing the fix now, so it shouldn't be long. 

Take care, and kind regards.

Shannon

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

524 views 19 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you