PDF custom html layout

Hello,

when i insert some <p> tags in the pdf export header of footer i see none of them when i export the space pdf. The only content i see is the image i inserted in html in the title page.

Is this a common issue, or am i doing domething wrong ?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Floris

6 answers

This works in the page title:
&lt;div id="logo"&gt;
&lt;img src="http://www.indiegroup.be/sites/all/themes/indiegroup_2012_theme/images/logo-pdf.jpg" title="indiegroup" alt="indiegroup" class="logo"/&gt;
&lt;div/&gt;

This don't work in the page footer or header
&lt;h6&gt;Copyright © Indie Group 2011 - 2014&lt;/h6&gt;
&lt;h6&gt;Contacteer ons op 0032 56 35 23 89 of via info@indiegroup.be&lt;/h6&gt;

What exactly did you insert? Can you give an example?

When I enter your code in the header/footer, it does appear on the page with no problem or anything unusual.

So something else must be going wrong on your side, difficult to say what though.

I am making the export via content tools > export > pdf > custom export.
Does this matter ?

You must do a Space export: Browse > Advanced > PDF Export.

In the Download version of Confluence there are two kinds of exports: Page exports and space exports. The PDF Space Export Header / Footer / Title Page only work for space exports.

What you describe is different from what I know so I don't know what version you have or what you do. But basically you have to do a Space export.

So try to find out what version you have, see if you have these options available. Then it should work.

The kind of export i do is a space export. And the header and footer are still not showing up.
I have no idea what i'm doing wrong here:/

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

1,777 views 25 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you