PDF Stylesheet not working in v6.3

Anna McDonald August 30, 2017

My company just upgraded one of our Confluence sites to v6.3.1 and I now notice that my PDF customizations are no longer being applied to PDF exports, regardless of whether it is a single-page or multi-page export. My stylesheet is a heavy modification of the one located here: 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf56/files/658736968/658932609/1/1409526208450/confluencedefaultpdf.css

Please do not tell me my company needs to pay for another plugin because we are getting fed up with that unecessary business practice.

We need to be able to apply company colors to headings and tables, and we must be able to build in adequate spacing around tables and images.

Is there a new stylesheet out there? I cannot find one.

1 answer

1 vote
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2017

Here is a link to the PDF stylesheet documentation for Confluence 6.3.x: Customize Exports to PDF

There is a link to a new stylesheet there but an online diff checker didn't find any differences.

Please let me know:

• Since the upgrade, have you had a look at the stylesheet to see if it is still there?
  • Is the stylesheet applied on particular spaces or globally?
Anna McDonald September 11, 2017

Thanks for your help, Ann. The PDF stylesheet is definitely in each space for which I want customized formatting on PDFs, so it should be applied in those spaces. Considering how heavily modified my stylesheet is, I might just start over with the fresh copy you provided and work in the modifications again to eliminate any syntax issues. I will provide an update here. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events