PDF Stylesheet - Not saving

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2017

As the "Export to PDF" is not exporting the colors in "Status" macro, I tried adding few lines into General Configuration -> PDF stylesheet. While saving the page, I am getting below error. 

Page: <ServerName> /admin/flyingpdf/editpdfstyleconfig.action

CSS lines trying to be added:

.aui-lozenge-complete{
background-color: blue;    
opacity: 0.5;
}  

.aui-lozenge-success{
background-color: green;    
opacity: 0.5; }  

.aui-lozenge-error{
background-color: red;    
}  

.aui-lozenge-current{
background-color: yellow;    
}

Error While saving page:

Cause

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.ClassCastException@2aeb9add
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5294.invoke(Unknown Source)

Stack Trace:[hide]

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.ClassCastException@2aeb9add
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5294.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
	at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(DefaultActionInvocation.java:302)
	at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:170)
	at com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:35)
	at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:165)
	at com.atlassian.confluence.core.ConfluenceWorkflowInterceptor.intercept(ConfluenceWorkflowInterceptor.java:58)

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2017

I am not sure why it is not saving for you, I saved your CSS on my test instance so it's nothing in the content:

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 2.42.59 PM.png

Please let me know:

• What version of Confluence are you running?
  • What is the full stack trace, starting with the date stamp, in the atlassian.confluence.log when the error appears in the browser? 

The atlassian.confluence.log is in the <confluence_home>/logs directory. (The <confluence_home> directory is the path defined in the following file: <confluence_install>/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/confluence-init.properties)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events