PDF Export, Having Different Title Pages for Different Exports

Alex Sanville October 16, 2013

I have multiple different groups using Confluence to create system specifications. The issue is when they go to publish a PDF there is only one Title page for PDF Export. I would like a way so that it automatically generates the correct title page when they do the PDF export. Is there a way to do this?

I was thinking at the very least that there might be a way to comment out items in the PDF layout box. That way I could keep a bunch of commented out title pages and just uncomment the one that is being generated. Its not a pretty approach but it would get the job done.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2013

@Alex:

In the "PDF Space Export Title Page" you can use standard html comments like this: <!-- This text is commented out -->. If this is enough for you it will work.

Alex Sanville October 17, 2013

Thanks that works.

0 votes
HosseinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2013
Alex Sanville October 22, 2013

I see that works for a title but there is still no provision for a Document Revision. Custom picture for each title page etc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events