Own Theme / Template for Mobile Version?

Hauke Hörhold
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2019

Hi,

is it possible to re-design the mobile version of Confluence?
I want to change colors, logos and other stuff.

For the normal version you just can create a template-plugin, for I can't find anything like this for the mobile version.

Ideas? Or isn't it possible?

1 answer

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2019

Hi,

are you referring to the mobile APP or the mobile VIEW (Opening the URL in a browser on a mobile device?

The APP cannot be customize, for the mobile view there are several options (colors, logos) or apps/addon from the marketplace. We use Scroll Viewport, an app which is also used by Atlassian.

Best

JP

Hauke Hörhold
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2019

Alright, I disabled the Apps "Confluence Mobile Plugin" and "Confluence Mobile Web Plugin" (where is the difference?).

Now I should style my CSS with @media querys I read, but they don't really work?

Not so easy with mobile Confluence...

------------------

Okay, media queries work when I add <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width"> to custom HTML HEAD (as mentioned here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-discussions/Confluence-for-Mobile-Devices-Without-quot-Confluence-Mobile/td-p/737498)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events