It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Own Theme / Template for Mobile Version? Edited

Hi,

is it possible to re-design the mobile version of Confluence?
I want to change colors, logos and other stuff.

For the normal version you just can create a template-plugin, for I can't find anything like this for the mobile version.

Ideas? Or isn't it possible?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi,

are you referring to the mobile APP or the mobile VIEW (Opening the URL in a browser on a mobile device?

The APP cannot be customize, for the mobile view there are several options (colors, logos) or apps/addon from the marketplace. We use Scroll Viewport, an app which is also used by Atlassian.

Best

JP

Alright, I disabled the Apps "Confluence Mobile Plugin" and "Confluence Mobile Web Plugin" (where is the difference?).

Now I should style my CSS with @media querys I read, but they don't really work?

Not so easy with mobile Confluence...

------------------

Okay, media queries work when I add <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width"> to custom HTML HEAD (as mentioned here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-discussions/Confluence-for-Mobile-Devices-Without-quot-Confluence-Mobile/td-p/737498)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

How To: get the most out of the new Confluence navigation and Home

Hi Community, Elaine again from Confluence Cloud Product Management. Most of you have used the new Confluence navigation and Home for some time by now. Not sure what changed or just want to lear...

480 views 3 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you