Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our whole Confluence is down and we cannot update our billing details, I need help

Kirsty Power November 16, 2020

This morning we saw this..

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 07.47.55.png

We believe it is due to our card expiring, however none of the admins can access to update this, it is asking us to create a new account. We use both confluence and jira - right now it is stopping us being able to do work. 

Anyone know of a way to get a faster support resolution?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2020

Hi @Kirsty Power 

Welcome to the Community.

If you use the below link you can contact Atlassian directly - they're usually quite quick to help:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Hope that helps,

Regards, Liam

Thank you Liam, I have emailed them, still waiting for a response but it is causing us problems as a business now so will try emailing again.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2020

Hi Kirsty.

My only other suggestion in the mean time, is to make sure your Site Admin, not just a project admin, is trying to log in.  If it is a Site Admin, make sure they clear their cache before trying to log in.

Thank you Liam, we have tried that too

Like Liam Green likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders