Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options to restrict page access are not available. Are the special permissions required to do this?

Katherine Escobar December 14, 2015

I am using the DI2E instance hosted by DISA. I have created some pages for my team, however the options to restrict these pages do not seem to be available.

2 answers

0 votes
Attila Gaspar [META-INF] December 14, 2015

Hi Katherine,

Confluence permissions not so easy than it seems like smile Sometimes some "other" permissions need to have a checked permission smile

Using Ultimate Permission Manager you can analyse  the permissions you need e.g. for accessing restrictions on a page you need some others as ENunes mentioned. This addon listed all of the necessarily information for you in a central page. Even you can check a users effective (maybe grated by a group) permissions on site, space or a page level.

Try it for free, and if you have any questions, contact me.

Attila

0 votes
Eduardo Nunes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2015

Hi Katherine,

If you'd like to add or remove restriction to  a page in Confluence Cloud, you may have permissions to edit the page and 'Restrict' or 'Admin' permission in the space.

You can refer to the below article for a better understanding on this:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/page-restrictions-724764891.html

Kind regards,

ENunes

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events