Only show latest reports

Chris McNicholas January 23, 2018

I have created weekly status reports using tables and page properties macros. I also have a page which shows all project reports using the page properties report macro. All good so far but now I only want to show the last report for each project.  Any suggestions?

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2018

Hi Chris,

maybe you can set a label "latest" to the latest report. Only the latest report should have this additional label, remove it from the older one, if you create a new one.

In the properties report macro, set an additional filter with the label "latest".

It's a little bit cumbersome, but I think, there's no automatic solution for your problem.

If it were only me that would be fine but I need project managers to do it and they will forget.

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2018

Hello Chris,

How does your report table looks like?

I think it is possible to filter this table with Table Filter macro.

Capture.PNG

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2018

Unfortunately, I don't see a good solution here: you'll need to set filter to hide exact pages in the table and update the filter each time you create new pages.

But if you could guarantee that new pages are created periodically (fro example, each week) for all project types, then it will be possible to filter by created date.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events