Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only one set of product requirements per space?

Brian Lakeman March 8, 2016

For testing purposes I created a set of product requirements in a test space (just to see how it worked). After I was satisfied with it, I moved it to another space. There was already a set of product requirements in the space I move it to, and now they seem married up in two pages. The original and the one I moved over. Still with me? So, it appears that I can only have one set of requirements per space (I did read about an index being created, but didn't consider its impact on bringing in requirements from another space). If so, that's really ok, but I now have two pages with duplicate requirements. I want to delete one (and just work off the other), but I'm afraid deleting one of them will also delete the requirements. Still new Confluence, so be gentle. Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2016

Hi Brian,

Move the pages to delete back to the test space and delete them from there. I think that quite save. If there would be a problem, you can find the page in the trash of the space.

Regards,
Stephan

Brian Lakeman March 8, 2016

Perfect. Didn't think of doing that. Worked like a charm. Many thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events