Only have Overview and Blog settings in my Space Settings / Sidebar Configuration view

Deleted user November 15, 2019

I am using confluence cloud, and have verified that I am a Space Admin, and an using the Global Look and Feel theme.  Nevertheless, I cannot see the Add Link command or anything else in Space Settings / Sidebar Configuration other than showing/hiding Overview and Blog. 

Any other ideas on how I can enable this (and hopefully other) options?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2019

Hello there,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to have you.

When you refer to Add Linkare you referring to the ability to add Space Shortcuts to the sidebar?

CleanShot 2019-11-21 at 18.28.04.png

You need to make sure that you're first in the space itself, and then you should have that option, so long as you are the Space Admin.

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

Shannon

Deleted user November 21, 2019

Thanks for your reply - I was actually referring to the ability to add pages, which I found not in the space vertical bar, but in the Confluence vertical bar to the left (plus sign).

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your follow-up. I understand now that you were just trying to create pages. You were referring to this icon, correct? 

CleanShot 2019-11-22 at 15.28.52.png

Were you able to create a page once you found it, or are you still running into any issues?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events