Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offshore member videos are not playing on confluence page

Spruha Shah November 12, 2019

One of the offshore user connects via VMWare and is not able to see videos play on a confluence page. Please advice what must be done in order for offshore members to see the videos work. 

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2019

Hello Spruha,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

Can you let me know what that means when you say that the user is offshore? I assume you mean they are working from another network or even country entirely. Could you please clarify that?

I would recommend having them check the Developer Tools > Network tab of the browser and see if anything is being blocked from access. You will also want to check the location of where the videos are being stored and ensure that your firewall or proxy isn't blocking access from those users.

Regards,

Shannon

Spruha Shah November 18, 2019

Thanks Shannon! Yes, the user is in India and i have told them to verify the network settings. 

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2019

Thank you for confirming that, @Spruha Shah! Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events