we just updated our confluence from Version 7.4.0 to 7.11.2. Since then the Office Connector macro for Excel is not working as expected.
Steps to reproduce:
- add an Excel file (.xlsx) to the attachments of the confluence site
- add the "Office Excel" macro to a confluence site
- configure the correct file in the macro
- publish the changes
- click on the "edit" Button
- pop-up shows of which asks to open Excel
- download for the attached Excel file started
Is this a bug or are there settings, we have to change to get the expected result?
We can't use the Companion-App, so we decided to activate the feature "Office Connector". Using the App is therefore not a solution to our problem.
We are using Microsoft Edge browser.
Thanks for your help.
Hello Confluence Community! What if i told you that you could have a healthier life and be 100% meet-less? This month, we're promoting a healthy, balanced work diet with Confluence. We la...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events