Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office Connector Errors

Bruce Michelsen July 27, 2012

Using bundled 1.15 version of Office Connector. Cannot upload later version. Cannot uninstall. Tried clearing cache from UI. Tried manually removing plugins from various cache directories. Started getting related missing OSGI errors.

Logged exception:

Object of class com.atlassian.confluence.plugin.persistence.PluginData with identifier com.atlassian.confluence.extra.officeconnector : not found

Error when using viewxls macro:

Cannot autowire object because the Spring context is unavailable. Ensure your OSGi bundle contains the 'Spring-Context' header.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
PeterKoczan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2012

Hi,

Not sure what is exactly causing the errors, I believe I would need to see deeper in your logs to understand what's happenning.

As of the information now available, I would try to empty plugin cache and see if that fixes the problems.

1. Shut down Confluence
  2. Remove the following directories from <CONFLUENCE-HOME>: plugins-cache, plugins-temp, plugins-osgi-cache, bundled-plugins
  3. Start Confluence

If after the above steps the problem still persists, it's worth raising a support ticket.

Cheers,

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events