Odd text in header for Blueprints

Aaron Jones April 15, 2013

After upgrading from Confluence 4.3.3 to Confluence 5.1, we're seeing this text at the top of all our Blueprints:

com confluence-init.properties crowd.properties hash-registry.properties log4j.properties log4j-diagnostic.properties logging.properties mime.types osuser.xml osuser.xml.orig seraph-config.xml seraph-paths.xml velocity_implicit.vm velocity.properties

I'm not sure what's going on here. I've flushed the UI Templates cache and still not seeing anything. Google's not being helpful either.

Error

2 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Hi Aaron!

I ran into this problem on a support case. Please review the article I wrote and the resolution to fix:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Confluence+5+global+navigation+bar+gone

Hope this helps!

EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2013

Scared myself for a bit, quick reboot is needed after the change. WHat the heck is going on withthis issue? We were only getting it on the createpage.action

1 vote
Aaron Jones April 30, 2013

Eddie, we found that because we were using RefinedWiki, it actually masked the problem since it was using it's own template system. We saw this error any where the default Confluence theme engine was used, which in our case was only really the createpage.action.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events