After upgrading from Confluence 4.3.3 to Confluence 5.1, we're seeing this text at the top of all our Blueprints:
com confluence-init.properties crowd.properties hash-registry.properties log4j.properties log4j-diagnostic.properties logging.properties mime.types osuser.xml osuser.xml.orig seraph-config.xml seraph-paths.xml velocity_implicit.vm velocity.properties
I'm not sure what's going on here. I've flushed the UI Templates cache and still not seeing anything. Google's not being helpful either.
I ran into this problem on a support case. Please review the article I wrote and the resolution to fix:
Hope this helps!
Hello Community, Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs