Since several weeks, I have a problem that I'm not able to solve.
4 weeks ago, JIRA team upgraded JIRA to JIRA 5.2.11 and me I upgraded Confluence 5.3 to 5.4.4.
Since upgrades, I'm not able to link JIRA to Confluence.
- I can link JIRA issue (Insert>JIRA issue) and I can consult to JIRA
- I'm not able to link, when I try to link (More actions>Link>Confluence Page>Search for a Page)
I try to search in Confluence spaces and I have "Loading ..." and no space result
- When I link issue from Confluence, in JIRA I have this message " Page You do not have permission to view this page" but I can click on link and access to Confluence page.
I did a lot of test (cross check), I resume in the following scheme.
I can conclude that my problem comes from Confluence test server ... but I don't find where is the problem
Someone can help me?
Finally, I found the solution :)
It's due to my Server Base URL, it was not correctly configured.
1. Check your server base url
2. If server base url isn't correctoly configured, use this procedure: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Server+Base+URL
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs