Since several weeks, I have a problem that I'm not able to solve.
4 weeks ago, JIRA team upgraded JIRA to JIRA 5.2.11 and me I upgraded Confluence 5.3 to 5.4.4.
Since upgrades, I'm not able to link JIRA to Confluence.
- I can link JIRA issue (Insert>JIRA issue) and I can consult to JIRA
- I'm not able to link, when I try to link (More actions>Link>Confluence Page>Search for a Page)
I try to search in Confluence spaces and I have "Loading ..." and no space result
- When I link issue from Confluence, in JIRA I have this message " Page You do not have permission to view this page" but I can click on link and access to Confluence page.
I did a lot of test (cross check), I resume in the following scheme.
I can conclude that my problem comes from Confluence test server ... but I don't find where is the problem
Someone can help me?
Finally, I found the solution :)
It's due to my Server Base URL, it was not correctly configured.
1. Check your server base url
2. If server base url isn't correctoly configured, use this procedure: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Server+Base+URL
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG