Not able to delete/edit attachments

Jessica Bookalam August 5, 2022

I'm trying to organize Media Assets within Confluence Attachments. I can't rename, edit labels or delete attachments on a Page I created in a Space I am the administrator for... When I click the label edit button nothing happens. I'm stumped and could use some help. Anyone have some insights on this? 

Image 3.pngThanks

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2022

Hi @Jessica Bookalam ,

please could you check if you are able to edit/delete them going to a specific page in wich the attachment has been uploaded?

Fabio

Jessica Bookalam August 8, 2022

Hi Fabio, 

Yes, I can edit them in the page but would love to be able to manage them at a larger scale through the Attachment option in the Space Settings. 

Thanks

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2022

Good afternoon @Jessica Bookalam welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed, at this moment on the Confluence cloud instance ( my personal site), the attachments are editable and renamable. 

Sample ss below: 

screen shot.png

Also, I don't think labels are editable as I couldn't able to see that option.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events