Not Relevant Anymore - How can I share a document and not use Slack

Yael Gur January 9, 2022

Edited - It is working now 

HI , I probably connected Slack to Confluence and now the only share option is to Slack. 

I want to share a documents with my co workers and not through Slack. 

How can I remove Slack from my "share" button ? currently this is the only options I see. 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2022

Sharing documents option is available on each pages view.

If you navigate to the page you are viewing, you should be able to see the option like this even if you have integrated it with slack which I have tested

SH1.png

Thanks,
Pramodh

Yael Gur January 9, 2022

Thanks for your answer.

I'm using only MacBook pro.
When pressing the "Share" button I can only see Slack as an option. 
attaching a screenshot. Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 9.31.09.png
1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2022

@Yael Gur Welcome to Confluence!

Are you referring to sharing via the Confluence Mobile App or on a PC/MAC? 

On the PC/MAC you should be able to share using the share button that is on the top right of the page. This share button sends an email message to the contact you are sharing with as well as creating a direct alert notification in the user's notification panel.

Using the Mobile app it, if you click the ... and select share, it will present you with whatever options you have installed on the app. 

What experience are you having? Post screenshots if you feel it will help us resolve for you.

Best of luck!

Yael Gur January 9, 2022

Thanks for your answer.

I'm using only MacBook pro.Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 9.31.09.png
When pressing the "Share" button I can only see Slack as an option. 
attaching a screenshot. 
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2022

@Yael Gur I see you updated this to Not Relevant Anymore and accepted @Pramodh M answer. Can you share how you resolved this issue?

תודה רבה. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events