Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No title page when I export a single page as PDF?

Deleted user March 2, 2020

I want to hide the title page when I export a single page as PDF in Confluence Cloud. Is this possible?

I've set this up in the PDF Layout in the Space Settings.

2 answers

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2020

Hi @[deleted]

using our Scroll PDF Exporter for Cloud you can set an alternative page title which will be used in the exported PDF file.

Maybe you want to give it a try, Scroll PDF Exporter also makes templating way easier by providing a graphical template designer, so no need for you to write HTML or CSS to generate great looking templates.

Evaluation licenses can easily be created via the Atlassian Marketplace and please do not hesitate to reach out to us via support@k15t.com if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Nils

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2020

Hello Tom,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When we edit the PDF layout, it will take effect when we use space exports and not single page export.

With that said, currently, it's not possible to let a page without a title or export it without this information.

There are no feature requests suggesting the implementation of this ability, so I would like to know more details about why this feature is important for your environment, so I can create the feature on your behalf.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events