No content found from a nested page of my space in Confluence Edited

zheyangi I'm New Here Jan 11, 2018

I own and maintain one space in Confluence while having met a problem recently.  Firstly let us check picture named as "left nested page right primary page"on attachment, the left part titled as Process Index is a screen of a nested page of my space and the right part titled as CONTEXT is a primary page of my space (The picture named as "page tree" on attachment shows pages layer relation).

We can clearly see that in Page Index no content was found to display in Desc while content displayed normally in Desc of CONTEXT. Meanwhile the function that content can be displayed in Desc was implemented by  Page Properties Report (Page Properties Report  is an Atlassian buid-in macro both in Page Index and CONTEXT. What is more is that content was displayed in Desc when you edited both in Page Index  and CONTEXT.

I tried on several web browsers like Chrome, IE, Firefox while ending up getting the same problem.

Therefore I have no idea what went wrong with my space in Confluence and how to solve this tough problem.

Hope to get solution from you ASAP and thank you in advance!

left nested page right primary page.gifpage tree.png

1 answer

0 vote
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jan 12, 2018

I understand pages are not rendering as expected in display mode. I opened a support ticket in your name so I could examine the storage  format of the pages. You should get an email from support shortly.

When we figure it out we can let the Community know.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,916 views 27 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you