No connection to marketplace from a just new cloud version

MS January 18, 2023

I create yesterday a fresh new cloud confluence and want to test an app from the marketplace. But I get an error message every time when I press "Manage App" to install the app. 

I tried also to go over the marketplace and request it by myself and authorised it etc. but every time the result is the same:

"The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable. To avoid problems when loading this page, your system administrator can disable the connection to the Marketplace server. Click here for more information."

"An unexpected error occurred."

"An unexpected error occurred."
As I said - I changed nothing it is a fresh installation of the free cloud version.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2023

Hi @MS and welcome to the community,

It can be a problem to the overall connection to the marketplace for certain instances (but I can't see any problem reported currently). Is this problem still occur? If you try installing another app, or if you try from a different browser, is this still happening?  

MS January 18, 2023

Hi Alex,

thanks for the quick reply. I still have the problem, also with other apps. First I thought it must be something generic, but I didn't find any post/news about it.

- Mirko

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2023

@MS I'll see if I can find anyone from Atlassian to confirm or not a problem with the marketplace and/or help you get through this.

Like MS likes this
MS January 19, 2023

Many thanks!

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2023

Hi @MS

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community! I created a support ticket on your behalf.

We'll follow up with you shortly via email.

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events