Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No backup file left after scheduled backup jobs.

Jay Ji September 29, 2013

Hi

I recently deployed Confluence.

The Confluence server on a server, data files(Confluence home) on a storage.

And the problem is, after scheduled backup job, there is no file.

I saw it worked when I deloyed Confluence on one server(service and file storage on the same server)

Now it doesn't with this configuration.

Even though I ran it by clicking 'run' button in the Scheduled jobs, still no files.

Could anyone tell me why?

Please.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
AndrewA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

Hi Jay,
There is too little infomration to tell from here but the logs should have more info. As a first step, can you tail the <atlassian home>/logs/atlassian-confluence.log file and watch it while a backup is made? Chance are we will get some form of error or other message which can then be posted here for furhter discussion.

Cheers,
Andrew

Jay Ji September 30, 2013

2013-10-01 16:23:44,231 WARN [scheduler_Worker-10] [atlassian.hibernate.extras.XMLDatabinder] writeObjects Null object found for key:class = com.atlassian.confluence.security.persistence.dao.hibernate.UserLoginInfo, id = 0

2013-10-01 16:23:47,564 WARN [scheduler_Worker-10] [activeobjects.confluence.backup.LoggingBackupProgressMonitor] beginBackup Begin Active objects backup, change log level to INFO for com.atlassian.activeobjects.confluence.backup for more detailed logging.

2013-10-01 16:23:47,663 WARN [scheduler_Worker-10] [activeobjects.confluence.backup.LoggingBackupProgressMonitor] endBackup Completed active objects backup.

-----------------------------------------------------------
these are tails that I think could be problems.
any advice?
Sascha Thullner December 22, 2015

did you find a solution? could you share it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events