this should not be possible... Which version of confluence have you installed ? Did you look at the license details in the admin console ?
If there is no server ID, I propose you better ask Atlassian Support
Best regards and good luck finding your ID ;-)
You could fix this by following steps
1. Shutdown confluence
2. Create database backup dump for safety precaution
3. Find the your "Server ID" on your confluence.cfg.xml which is located in <Confluence_HOME_Dir>/confluence.cfg.xml
4. After that find the configured "Server ID" by using this SQL query
SELECT * FROM BANDANA WHERE BANDANAKEY ='confluence.server.id';
5. If the above query return no row double check the content of your BANDANA table
SELECT BANDANAID FROM BANDANA;
6. If there are any skipping ID, use it in the following SQL query (change the BANDANAID appropriately)
INSERT INTO BANDANA(BANDANAID,BANDANACONTEXT,BANDANAKEY,BANDANAVALUE) VALUES('6','_GLOBAL','confluence.server.id','<string>(ENTER THE SERVER ID FROM confluence.cfg.xml here)</string>');
7. Double check if the above query is successful
8. Restart Confluence
Please try the above suggestion and let us know how it goes. Hope it helps.
Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs