No Language Packs available in Atlassian Marketplace (Confluence server 6.4.1)

Hi,

I am looking for a Dutch language pack for Confluence Server v6.4.1. It seems that the Atlassian Marketplace doesn't find ANY language packs. 

On the manual page of Confluence, it was suggested to download a language pack from translations.atlassian.com, but on that site there were only entries up to version 6.4.0rc2. Also, it said that the Dutch language pack was built into the application and can't be downloaded as a JAR file.

I can't seem to find anything about how to enable it, if that is the case.

Can someone assist me how to configure my Confluence instance to work with the Dutch language?

Greetings,

Arjan

1 answer

1 vote

Hi Arjan,

I've made a bug for this last week:

Please vote on it to help show the developers how many users are running into the issue. You can also comment to let them know that you, too, were not able to download Dutch.

At this time I was not able to find a workaround, but if you watch the case, you'll be updated when there is any progress.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Thanks for your quick reply. I voted on the issue you referenced, and hope a solution will be available soon.

No problem, Arjan! Thank you for doing that.

Take care and have a pleasant week.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,792 views 26 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you