Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Access to the Confluence administration

Jens Lundberg December 12, 2012

Hi,

I have started the evaluation of Confluence on our OnDemand account (knowitsyd.atlassian.net). Im the one who set up the first Jira instance and also the one who added Greenhopper. Im an administrator and Im the one who is administeringen the licenses on my.atlassian.com (account - jens.lundberg@knowit.se).

I see that the Confluence - app can be selected in the top - left corner when i login to knowitsyd.atlassian.net. I can also see the Confluence tab on the Administration-page where I find the Users, Jira and Confluence tabs.

When I try to access either Confluence via the top left corner or via the Administration-page Confluence tab - I get errors.

Via the top-left corner I get : Not permitted

When I try to access via Administration tab I get a login - but none of my accounts work there.

From the settings menu in the upper-right corner (cogwheel) I can only find the Jira and the Users menu-item. Maybe I should have had Confluence here. None of the accounts that Im logging seams to have this access right. Eventhough I have added these users under the application-access in the Users-administration.

1 answer

0 votes
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2012

That's odd, Jens. From what I can see, you should have access. I'd suggest you raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.com to have this investigated.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events