Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Roadmap Macro does not allow more than 14 entries?

Christian Byza May 27, 2015

Hi, 

I was so happy when I read about the new Roadmap macro in Confluence. I created a new plan with 8 Markers and 6 Themes. After adding the 14th "Task" no changes are saved and all my work was gone. I tried different things but any time I add more than 14 entries everything is deleted after I save. Also how do I add Links to the Tasks so that I can link to my Epics/Stories in Jira? 

Thanks, 

Christian

2 answers

0 votes
Christian Byza June 1, 2015

Hi @Tin Vuu [Atlassian], 

5.1.4 right now but we will upgrade to 5.7.4 on Friday. Might that be the issue? Will try it again next week. On the other request: Great, that more people want that. Look forward to that in the future!

Thanks, 

Christian

0 votes
tvuu May 31, 2015

Hi Cristian, 

• For the first question, I tried to create Roadmap from your description, but I could create Roadmap with 8 markers, 6 themes and added more than 14 tasks. So please help me give more information: Confluence, Roadmap version.
  • For the second question, at the current moment, we do not support linking bars to epics and stories in JIRA. We have some other customers who have requested for a similar feature. You can follow https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-37496 to get the latest updates on this.

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events