New Roadmap Macro does not allow more than 14 entries?

Hi, 

I was so happy when I read about the new Roadmap macro in Confluence. I created a new plan with 8 Markers and 6 Themes. After adding the 14th "Task" no changes are saved and all my work was gone. I tried different things but any time I add more than 14 entries everything is deleted after I save. Also how do I add Links to the Tasks so that I can link to my Epics/Stories in Jira? 

Thanks, 

Christian

2 answers

Hi Cristian, 

• For the first question, I tried to create Roadmap from your description, but I could create Roadmap with 8 markers, 6 themes and added more than 14 tasks. So please help me give more information: Confluence, Roadmap version.
  • For the second question, at the current moment, we do not support linking bars to epics and stories in JIRA. We have some other customers who have requested for a similar feature. You can follow https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-37496 to get the latest updates on this.

Thanks,

Hi @Tin Vuu [Atlassian], 

5.1.4 right now but we will upgrade to 5.7.4 on Friday. Might that be the issue? Will try it again next week. On the other request: Great, that more people want that. Look forward to that in the future!

Thanks, 

Christian

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,110 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you