Need information about permanently running SQL from Confluence which load CPU

We catch following SQL from Confluence:

SELECT NULL AS table_cat, o.owner AS table_schem, o.object_name AS table_name, o.object_type AS table_type, NULL AS remarks
FROM all_objects o
WHERE o.owner LIKE :1 ESCAPE '/' AND o.object_name LIKE :2 ESCAPE '/' AND o.object_type IN ('xxx', 'TABLE') ORDER BY table_type, table_schem, table_name

Bind variable values is:

:1 = '%'
:2 = 'PROBABLYNOT'

Could you provide information about this query, it place and how to disable similar SQLs or minimize quantity of runs?

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

I would suggest going into safe mode -> https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Disabling+and+Enabling+Add-ons

If all works fine then, you should enable one plugin after the other and check which one is causing your problem.

1 vote

That is very odd - none of the Confluence systems I've got access to are running anything like that (or, if they are, it's infrequent and I'm simply not getting it in the logs)

You probably need to examine the add-ons you're using to see if one of them is causing it

Thanks for the your hint. We will investigating all add-ons and keep posted here.

Thanks for the your hint. We will investigating all add-ons and keep posted here.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

995 views 14 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you