Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Need Jql for scenario. I have two components in each jira. I want to ignore one component.

Need Jql for scenario. I have two components in each jira. I want to ignore one component. But the jira should be counted.

Example 

Jira key 1 has component A and B. There can be few jira which are component A . 

Now I want to show a chart for all jira with their component but doesnt want one with component A. 

1 answer

1 vote

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I do not think I understand what you are trying to do.  Given your example, the JQL is simple - "Component = B" will get you a list of issues that have component B.  If you leave mention of component A out of the query, you won't get issues that have A on them, except for the ones that have also have B.

I am a bit stuck on what you mean by "ignore component A, but count the issue".

If you mean "show me issues that do not have A", then "component != A or component is empty" is the answer.

If you mean "show me issues with B on them, but not if they also have A", the "component = B and component != A" will do the job.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

916 views 12 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you