It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Need Help with Page Properties Report

So I created a Page Properties Macro on various pages. I set up a table within that space. I've marked it with the appropriate label.

I created a table, but I actually want a header and multiple rows (not just one row). It seems the page properties report only pulls the first row??? How can I pull the additional rows in as new lines / more content via the content report.

But I'm having the following issues even if that's not possible (if not, it should be made possible!).

1. I'm unable to control the column width and it's causing very funky formatting issues
  2. Similarly, I'm unable to control the alignment of paragraphs
    1. Trying to get everything to line up, like:

Header 1     Header 2     Header 3

Hello            This.             Also this

Hey This     This also      Yup.

Spans          spans

1 answer

0 votes

The Page Properties set of macros are really useful, but they do have some limitations as you have discovered. You can either have multiple columns and 1 row of data OR one column and multiple rows of data. And on Cloud, there isn't much you can about formatting either.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you