We recently upgraded to v5.0.3 a month ago and the first 15 days, it was fine with no issues. After that, we started seeing the application crashes (when the below error appears in the atlassian-confluence.log file) by just being unresponsive. Unless we restart the Confluence service, the application will not be up. In fact, I see hundreds of the below entries.
2014-07-07 13:52:04,818 WARN [Navlink Plugin Executor:thread-11] [consumer.menu.services.RemoteApplicationsImpl] call Could not get capabilities for adc92de0
2014-07-07 13:52:09,689 ERROR [Navlink Plugin Executor:thread-9] [sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] logExceptions Cannot get a connection, general err
Has any of you experienced this issue? Atlassian says that it is a performance bug in the versions 5.0.x and 5.1.x.
Kindly let me know your response!!!
Thanks in advance,
If this is such a widely known performance bug in v5.0.x and v5.1.x, I wonder why Atlassian has not hitherto addressed this issue..
Pl. let me know if you are/were on v5.0.x and has faced/fixed this notorious Navlink error. We have followed all Atlassian's tips and suggestions, but in vain.
I am curious to see a few responses here.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs