Navlinks error in Confluence v5.0.3 is causing the regular Confluence Crashes!!!

SriniC July 7, 2014

Hi all,

We recently upgraded to v5.0.3 a month ago and the first 15 days, it was fine with no issues. After that, we started seeing the application crashes (when the below error appears in the atlassian-confluence.log file) by just being unresponsive. Unless we restart the Confluence service, the application will not be up. In fact, I see hundreds of the below entries.

Error:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
2014-07-07 13:52:04,818 WARN [Navlink Plugin Executor:thread-11] [consumer.menu.services.RemoteApplicationsImpl] call Could not get capabilities for adc92de0

-b895-333d-8bc1-8034326de7e8

2014-07-07 13:52:09,689 ERROR [Navlink Plugin Executor:thread-9] [sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] logExceptions Cannot get a connection, general err

or
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Has any of you experienced this issue? Atlassian says that it is a performance bug in the versions 5.0.x and 5.1.x.

Kindly let me know your response!!!

Thanks in advance,

Srini

1 answer

0 votes
SriniC July 7, 2014

If this is such a widely known performance bug in v5.0.x and v5.1.x, I wonder why Atlassian has not hitherto addressed this issue..

Pl. let me know if you are/were on v5.0.x and has faced/fixed this notorious Navlink error. We have followed all Atlassian's tips and suggestions, but in vain.

I am curious to see a few responses here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events