Navigation when inserting a link

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2014

Hi,

When inserting a link one has the options Search, Recently Viewed, Attachments, Web Link and Advanced. Would it be useful to also have a page navigation possibility, e.g. in the current or selected space?

Thanks,

Patrick

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2014

Maybe I should create an enhancement request for this?

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2014

Patrick,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'navigation', but just in case: you have the opportunity to narrow the search to the current space by selecting it from the options in the list next to the search button.

Cheers.

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2014

Hi Mick,

By navigation I mean the page tree view like in the left frame where you can navigate through the pages.

Page A

-- Page B

-- Page C

Page D

etc.

Regards,

Patrick

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2014

Ah yes, that would be nice.

At the moment you have to chose one, then check it's path at the bottom of the screen. If it's the wrong one, you have to repeat the process.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events